Top Three Tools That Are Here To Stay!

Here are my "top three" tools I am eager to keep using from this course. I wanted to record them here as a reminder to my (future) self:

VoiceThread
  • I have already recommended this tool many times to colleagues and friends. I love how user-friendly it is and how easy it is to engage with the presentations in many ways. As remote work means more remote teaching and professional development, I am exploring new ways I can use this in my teaching and conference presentations.

Padlet
  • I love this Web 2.0 tool and had a great time exploring it for our second assignment this semester! I love that you can pull in so many resources and the beautiful layouts the tool offers. I want to continue exploring ways to use this in the classroom too!

Slack
  • I used this for my Produsage assignment and look forward to using the final product with my team moving forward! I love how functional it can make teams, especially in times of continuing remote work!
I loved that this course let me choose my Web 2.0 platforms for each assignment and let me engage more deeply with these three! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Blog or Not to Blog? Moving Forward.

Microsoft Teams vs. Slack