Welcome!
Welcome to my blogging space for EME 6414 (Web 2.0)! I did a blog when I was an undergraduate through WordPress when I studied abroad as my reflective space on the trip for a class, but that was many years ago so I may be a little rusty when it comes to blog writing and logistics! I am not only excited for this space as a place of reflection and collaboration, but also a place to work on my writing and understanding of a new tech resource. I am eager to learn alongside our classroom community this summer! Let summer begin!
The fact that you did blog before puts you ahead of some who have never done it. Look forward to your reflections and comments during the class.
ReplyDeleteI am curious, where did you go abroad during undergrad?
ReplyDeleteRight after graduating high school, I took a humanities class that included a tour throughout Europe. I documented this experience through a written journal. Many years later, I have no idea where that journal is. I wish I had a blog that I could go back and read. Though I cringe when I read my old writing, it would be great to see what I did and I what I thought about it at the time.