Review of Tool: Padlet

One of my favorite components of this course is learning all the tools that I can use to be a better educator. As we continue to have increased virtual, online learning, these tools will make all of our classrooms immensely more engaging and allow for resources to be more widely shared. My favorite tool we learning this week was Padlet. 

Padlet (free) allows for up to 3 boards. The platform seems very user friendly. I started my first board with materials for the class I am teaching in the fall. I was able to customize the background and choose the layout. I love the easy, seamless control the platform allows me! I also love that I can share so many types of media on the board and add titles and captions that will work better with using this platform alongside a syllabus and classroom leaning (also all easily editable). The links all have easy previews of what they are! I am eager to keep playing in this platform and adding more posts to my classroom board. See my first board with just a few posts here.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review of Padlet! I was interested in this tool because it reminded me of Pinterest and seemed very useful. Do you think it has similarities to Pinterest at all? Which one do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great observation! I hadn't even thought of it in contrast to Pinterest but they are very similar. I like that this one seems more straight forward in adding content from many sources and creating your own captions. I also think Padlet may be easier for classroom learning.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Three Tools That Are Here To Stay!

To Blog or Not to Blog? Moving Forward.

Microsoft Teams vs. Slack